This week is a busy one as Liverpool prepare to host LASK then Fulham at Anfield, with plenty of news breaking in the build-up.
A new pair linked
Jean-Clair Todibo is a name you may have heard mentioned before should you keep up with the transfer merry-go-round; Adam Wharton probably isn’t a familar name, though.
Both have been linked with Liverpool but play different positions.
Nizaar Kinsella wrote for the Standard: “Spurs are desperate for defensive reinforcements and are ready to rival Manchester United and Liverpool for France international Todibo.”
The journalist added that the 23-year-old centre-back “is said to be available for around £39 million.”
Meanwhile, less reliable source 90min reported that Liverpool are “long-term admirers” of Wharton, a 19-year-old midfielder with just 39 Blackburn appearances under his belt.
3 things today
- Liverpool are ‘leading the race’ to sign Florian Wirtz according to Catalan paper El Nacional – left wing isn’t exactly a position Liverpool need more players in
Latest Liverpool FC news
— RB Leipzig (@RBLeipzig) November 27, 2023
- Dominik Szoboszlai‘s former coach Marco Rose had a brilliant reaction to seeing the Hungarian on his visit to RB Leipzig’s camp – you can watch above
- Liverpool’s referee for their match vs. Fulham has been confirmed as Stuart Attwell, with Paul Tierney as the VAR – what a duo to have!
- The Reds are “interested in pursuing” Aston Villa defensive midfielder Douglas Luiz, report 90min – would cost a lot to sign from another Premier League club
Latest chat from elsewhere
- Cristiano Ronaldo asked a referee to overturn his penalty won, in a case of good sportsmanship – some might call be cynical but it feels like gesturing
Video of the day and match of the night
Ever wondered what it’s like to be a Liverpool player? Well you can get pretty close to the feeling with the new LFC Ultimate Experience.
We documented getting changed at Anfield to playing at Melwood with legends.