Home News Ryan Garcia's ex-wife says the boxer 'may seem fine but he is...

Ryan Garcia's ex-wife says the boxer 'may seem fine but he is not' after disturbing video claiming he is DEAD and his 'throat has been slit' was shared to his social media account

3
0

Ryan Garcia‘s ex-wife, Andrea Celina, offered some relief to fans as she revealed she had been in contact with the boxer after a disturbing video was shared to his social media accounts. 

Fans and fellow fighters were left troubled for the American’s well-being after shaky footage, offering a brief glimpse of an unidentifiable man in a house, was posted to his X and Instagram accounts with both posts accompanied by equally alarming caption. It is unclear if they were shared by Garcia himself.

WARNING – GRAPHIC CONTENT 

”We got him boys. RYAN GARCIA RIP B***H. 666,’ is written over the clip, ‘Video is exactly 666 in time. WE TOLD YOU WE WERE COMING.’ A stream of random letters then follow. 

‘MARCH 3 SUNDAY 2024 we slit RG THROAT AND THRU HIM IN A BASKET NOBODY WILL FIND HIM BSABJANANANANANAJQKA ANAIQNANSBSNANABA A SNSNSNWKWNA S ANANSNSN SATAN SITTING AT THE TOP NOW. 666,’ the message that accompanies the X post reads. 

Andrea – real name Andrea Celina Velarde – who he divorced two months ago immediately following the birth of their son, eased some concern late Sunday night as she assured fans she had been in contact with Garcia but claimed that the fighter was ‘not okay’.

Ryan Garcia

Andrea Celina

Ryan Garcia’s ex-wife, Andrea Celina, offered some relief to fans after a disturbing video claiming the boxer had been killed was shared to his social media accounts 

The six-second clip was posted to his X and Instagram accounts with alarming captions

The six-second clip was posted to his X and Instagram accounts with alarming captions 

Andrea revealed that she had been in contact with Garcia but claimed he was 'not okay'

Andrea revealed that she had been in contact with Garcia but claimed he was ‘not okay’

‘If all my followers who are believers can you please pray for Ryan,’ she wrote on her Instagram story.

‘We are not together and i’ve been in contact with him and he may seen fine but he is not. I know in my heart he is being heavily oppressed. This is not a troll, I’m genuinely concerned and so is all his family members. We are not part of any of this and want him to get better but this IS REAL. Pray for him.’

His dad, Henry Garcia, also provided a brief update when a fan commented on one of his past Instagram posts.

The coach reassured them that his son was ‘just trolling’ but hinted there was more going on behind the scenes.

‘Yes Ryan is ok , he’s just trolling the wrong way,’ he wrote in response to the fan asking if Garcia Jr. was okay. ‘No there’s more to it . Trust,’ Henry later added.

The video was still up on both accounts as of Sunday night and no comment has been made by Garcia’s promoter, Golden Boy. DailyMail.com has contacted Golden Boy Promotions.

Garcia is scheduled to fight Devin Haney on April 20.

Ryan Garcia

Mikaela Testa

The boxing star announced he has a new girlfriend in Mikaela Testa (right) this week

His dad, Henry Garcia, also provided a small update to reassure fans that the boxer was okay

His dad, Henry Garcia, also provided a small update to reassure fans that the boxer was okay 

The radio silence from Garcia’s camp and the disturbing content of the posts had raised alarm bells among many on social media. 

Some fans claimed he had been hacked, while others said they were praying for the American. 

MMA fighter Dillon Danis wrote in the comment section of the Instagram post: ‘I’ll pay for you to get help man feel bad for you.’

‘Praying for you Ryan… your young and under spiritual attack you have opened doorways for the enemy to attack you. You don’t have to reach rock bottom like I did to repent and be delivered…,’ Diego Sanchez added. 

‘Ryan you need to cancel this fight and focus on your mental health away from the spotlight. Something ain’t right,’ boxing enthusiast Yorgos Kirkopoulos urged. 

The posts come days after announced he has a new girlfriend – less than two months after divorcing model ex-wife Andrea Celina.

The disturbing content of the posts left many concerned for the health of the fighter

The disturbing content of the posts left many concerned for the health of the fighter

Garcia, the former WBC interim lightweight champion, made an incredible double revelation early last month when he announced the birth of his second child with Celina and their divorce in a matter of minutes.

Court documents later showed that he did so due to ‘irreconcilable differences’ with his wife of three years, despite still promising to support their two children – three-year-old Bela and newly-born Henry – financially going forward.

Last month, exclusive Dailymail.com pictures showed Celina leaving her ex-husband’s lavish $3million California home nearly three weeks after the divorce announcement.

Andrea was seen at an upscale café close to the former couple’s luxury home with newborn son Henry strapped to her chest.

In now-deleted post, Garcia wrote about their split: ‘As I step into a new chapter in my life, it’s with a heavy heart to share that Drea and I have decided to divorce.

‘While this decision marks the end of our marriage, it’s important to emphasize that our relationship as co-parents remains our top priority.’

He went on: ‘Throughout our years together, Drea has been an incredible partner and an even more extraordinary mother to our two children.

‘I’m deeply grateful for the years we shared and for her unwavering commitment to our family. ‘As we move forward, my focus remains on the health and wellbeing of our two beautiful kids. They are and will always be my first priority.

‘I’m fully committed to working with Drea to make sure our children’s needs and best interests always guide our path forward.

‘I believe our mutual devotion to our children is rock solid, and I trust that together we will provide them with the love, support and stability that they need.’

Last month, exclusive Dailymail.com pictures showed Celina leaving her ex-husband's lavish $3million California home

Last month, exclusive Dailymail.com pictures showed Celina leaving her ex-husband’s lavish $3million California home

Garcia has wasted no time in moving on with his next partner, Australian model Mikaela Testa

Garcia has wasted no time in moving on with his next partner, Australian model Mikaela Testa

Garcia rode a horse to the press conference for his upcoming fight with Devin Haney

Garcia rode a horse to the press conference for his upcoming fight with Devin Haney 

Garcia was also carried by two men on his way to Los Angeles' Avalon Hollywood and Bardot

Garcia was also carried by two men on his way to Los Angeles’ Avalon Hollywood and Bardot 

And following his split from Celina, Garcia has wasted no time in moving on with his next partner.

In a post on social media, the 25-year-old gushed over new girlfriend Mikaela Testa – an Australian influencer with over 400,000 followers on Instagram.

She has not posted on social media since the videos were uploaded to Garcia’s account. 

Meanwhile, on Thursday, he rode a white horse and wore an all-white outfit to arrive at the Los Angeles press conference for his fight against Haney. 

For support call Samaritans on 116123 in the UK or visit www.samaritans.org, or the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline on 988 in the US.